Monday 2 May 2011

For Spanish Owner

This is done in Windows Live Writer, especially for you. Straight text is a doddle (unless Brinkley is trying to attract my attention as he is at the moment, must be close to walk time). It seems he is irritated by me typing text at speed as he’s laid right by the laptop.

Now, I can type in a different colour very easily, by selecting text type and colour as if typing in a work document. And just as easily I can change again.
If I want bold I can have bold – and Brinkley 008has decided enough is enough and movedThumbs up

If I can find a video I’ll try and insert -
And that was a simple process.

So, if you are still having problems with Blogger I would suggest you take a look at this. I’ve not put everything in that you use – oh, you need a link to another webpage maybe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-MO7xVW-oU – yes, another easy process. (And by the way, it’s the link to the pups already embedded above).

And now to post it to my blog – I just click the publish button and it’s done.

Hope this gives you an idea in case you fancy trying it.

2 comments:

Spanish Owner said...

Thanks for all of that, Jacqui, we do tend to help each other where we can, don't we & that was very much appreciated as I can see I'm going to have to look further into Windows Live Writer as Blogger is DOING MY HEAD IN AT TIMES!!! :-(

Thanks for the Skype chat just now.

Brindy said...

Happy to help. It was a good excuse to put off the vaccuuming - but it's all done now. Time to spend some time in the sunshine with the dogs.