Sunday 22 May 2011

Having a break.

Normally, I only have a break from blogging when I'm away but recently I felt the need for a break. I don't know why but I just haven't been able to summon up the energies to sit at the keyboard and write. I have been lurking, checking in on the blogs I follow and enjoying reading them as always, but for now I'm enjoying not having to feel compelled to write too. It's quite refreshing - but it's not a long term idea - I shall get back into it soon. But for now, be sure I am still following you all with enjoyment!

3 comments:

Spanish Owner said...

Well, I love blogging but I don't work so have more time than you. I'm days behind on my daily blog as we're in Spain where we get out much more. Anyway, I'm getting there.

Travel & Dive Girl said...

I completely understand and am experiencing the same writing block and lack of inspiration. We will see you when you're back :)

rowleyhouse said...

Thanks for dropping in worried when you had stopped blogging.
Love to you all