Monday 3 October 2011

Dear Diary

I don't know whether to be frustrated or to be happy.

The cloud & silver lining scenario.

For over a month I have continued with my new eating & exercise regime that lost me 8 pounds in the first month.

And I've lost not an ounce.

Somedays I get on the Wii and it's gone up a pound and the next day it's gone down a pound but over the last few weeks the ups and the downs have cancelled each other out.

Now, the cloud is I haven't lost any more weight which is what I'm trying to do

BUT

the silver lining is that as and when I finally do get to drop another 7 pounds, which is my ultimate goal, I know I'll be able to maintain it.

So, I now have my weight maintenance regime sorted. All I have to do is work out how to get rid of that next 7 pounds.

1 comment:

Spanish Owner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.