Monday 14 November 2011

Christmas Cards in November.

Every year I am determined to be organised for Christmas, and generally every year I am except for one thing - writing my Christmas cards.

It's not that I send mountains of them, normally I have about 20 to post and the rest can be hand delivered.

I always buy them weeks before Christmas but never seem to sit down to write them until the last minute. I think a big part of it is that they need to be hand written and the arthritis in my hands makes this an uncomfortable task, but it's not as if it has to be done all at once. Whatever the reason, it's always done at the last minute.

But this year is different. We go away this weekend for 2 weeks. By the time we get back it will already be December and in no time Christmas will be on us. This year I need to set my card writing deadline to be before we go away.

So, I have already bought my boxes of cards and tonight, while watching the new series of 'I'm a Celebrity....' (yes, I know it's sad but I can't help it - I have to watch it!) I will get my cards written and ready to send. Then all I have to do when I get back from holiday is post them.

That's the plan!

No comments: