Sunday 17 November 2013

Bondhay Golf Club - Champion of Champions 2013



Several weeks ago my husband (the one crouched down at the front) told me he had volunteered my services as photographer at a competition to be played at his golf club. It is the first time they have held a Champion of Champions competition where each of the winners of qualifying competitions play against each other. They want to make it an annual end of year event that people want to qualify for and have an enjoyable and competitive day followed by a meal and presentation of the Champion of Champions trophy.

His idea was that I would take a photo of each player on the tee receiving the trophy they had won throughout the year and have them printed, framed and back at the golf club on the dining table for when they had finished their round of golf. In other words I had about 4 hours to get it all done.

We had ordered the photo frames a few weeks ago, black strut mounts with silver lettering and with the photos in they looked really nice. I was quite surprised by just how much green there was in each photo as you can see from the group photo above, so I was really nervous that I was going to run out of either blue or yellow ink and have to take precious minutes out of my allotted time to go and buy more. Luckily I managed all the photos without running out, although I did get the 'get ready to replace cartridge' warning on the yellow.

The day was a great success and even the weather played its part staying dry and sunny.

I wonder if I'll get booked for next year's event?




No comments: