Thursday 7 April 2011

4 Days Glued to the TV

I've not made any plans for this weekend, the Masters is on from Augusta and I intend to watch as much of it as I can.

There are only 2 golf tournaments that have me fixed infront of the TV and this is one of them.

The other is the Ryder Cup and because of the dreadful weather in September I missed the final day's excitement as it ran over onto the Monday and I was working. Somehow, its not the same watching the highlights knowing who won.

So, as from now, I have 4 days watching some great golf from a great golf course and because it's from America, coverage doesn't start until after I get home from work and IF play runs over onto Monday, which is highly unlikely, I wouldn't miss it because of the time difference.

I will, of course, be shouting loudly for Lee Westwood to win - but I have several others that I like to watch - so, the dogs are fed and walked, the dinner is over and cleared up and the answer machine is turned on.

See you Monday!

No comments: