Thursday 7 April 2011

New way to write in my Blog

Quite a few of my Blogger friends are experiencing problems writing in the Blogs and adding photos so someone has recommended using Windows Live Writer as an option.

And so this post is testing the set up of Windows Live Writer to see how it works and how easy it is to use.

 

And so far, setting it up, writing and adding a photo has been really simple. All I need to find out now is how to actually post it.

If you are reading this – you can assume I have been successful!

5 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Successful! Looks great...

Spanish Owner said...

Not tried it as yet, I've not had megga probs uploading photos though, having said that, some took three goes before they'd upload. My main hassles are not able to create paragraphs & placing of some things are not as they used to be. Many on the Blogger forum are experiencing same as I am.

Linda Lou and Senor, Too said...

OMG, the dogs are too cute. I am nor sure but I think I have solved my blogger problem. I will make a post today and let you know. Yes, some people seem to be switching over. How difficult was it to set up? It looks very good! LL

Brindy said...

It was a doddle to set up. I downloaded the program, picked it up from my programs list. You go through a short process to link it to your blog http ref. Once that's done, you open the program up and it has a section for the heading and one for text. It has the usual looking windows tool bar, a button to upload pictures and a button to either upload to draft or post to your blog. Really simple, it only took me a couple of minutes and I was posting to my blog.

Spanish Owner said...

Blogger appear to have sorted themselves out now, adding photos & paragraphs are as they used to be.