Monday 25 April 2011

The Wii Fit Board finally came out from under the cupboard!

In the run up to Christmas my Wii Fit got used every day when I got home from work and, while my weight and BMI weren't coming down any, my scores were improving and so, it was only a matter of time before the rest followed.

And then there was Christmas, and the Wii Fit was neatly put away under the sideboard for the duration of the festivities and it would seem our festivities have gone on a little longer than most.

And so, 2 Easter eggs heavier, I decided today was the day it would see daylight again. Whether it is the warmer weather meaning I cannot hide under big, baggy jumpers anymore, or whether it is the thought of walking for 4 hours round a golf course again and knowing I just wouldn't be able to do it, who knows but, whatever the reason, the board is back in use.

So, 30 minutes of exercise later I can see I need to practice more to get back to where I left off at Christmas. I have an extra 2 pounds to lose than before but my BMI is still the same.

All being well, I'll feel inclined for day 2 tomorrow after a full day in the office.

No comments: