Sunday 22 July 2012

Lazy Sunday Morning......cut short!

If I have a lie-in, it has to be on a Sunday. Quite often I'll be up early with the dogs and then go back to bed and watch a film. This morning was no exception, except halfway through the film the doorbell rang.


After a mad panic to make myself decent and find door keys, I opened the door to find the 'Orange' man on my doorstep. I had deliberately requested a delivery between 1 & 5 pm so as not to disturb any potential lazy Sunday morning. 


Bless! He was using his initiative as he was passing our house on his way from one delivery to his next. It would save him doubling back later.


And so, as he was there I went and got my phone, dismantled it to give him the bit back he was exchanging, and waited for my replacement. He scanned mine, then scanned the one he was going to be leaving and said 'oh dear!'.


'Is your phone a Galaxy Ace?', he said.
'No,' I replied, that's my husband's phone. Mine's a Galaxy S'.
'Ah', says he, 'they've sent the Ace'.


And so I closed the door, rebuilt my phone and went back to bed to finish my film.


Another call needed to Orange, try again. 

No comments: