Monday 15 November 2010

How old?????

We have started to use the Wii Fit on a regular basis.

It sets you a couple of challenges and then calculates your Wii Fit Age.

Day 1 - 53,  not bad for a 1st day.
Day 2 - 39
Day 3 - 59
Day 4 - 26

Yippee!  Can I stop now please.

Neil has broken a record today - the oldest Wii Fit Age - 73!!! Oooops.

I find the Yoga and balancing exercises the hardest, Hula-hooping and step aerobics are great fun and I do well at them.

However, heading the football - well, I've can't tell you how many football boots and Panda heads I have been hit by and how many footballs go sailing past!

If this is keeping fit in the privacy of my own home - I'm all for it.

It's great fun.

3 comments:

Spanish Owner said...

Bet you do it naked too! ;-)

Brindy said...

Don't assume others do as you do!

Spanish Owner said...

Aha, but WE don't have a Wii Fit ............................................