Wednesday 3 November 2010

A new start.



I wish I could think of something really profound for the first post on my new blog - but I can't!



Instead I will start as I mean to continue - by letting my brain drive my fingers over the keyboard and being surprised by what I'm reading on screen.



Somedays, something will happen that prompts memories to share from way back, other days it will be something that happened that day. My new blog will be a mixture of topics, memories, happenings and thoughts - just the same type of chatter that would happen while having a coffee with a friend.



So join me for a coffee a couple of times a week and we'll have a catch up chat!

3 comments:

Spanish Owner said...

Hi Jacqui
Your VERY FIRST COMMENT on your new blog.
Well, what a day I'VE had! An hour in the chair at the ruddy dental hospital again! I don't think I'm any further forward than I was around May 2008 when my dentist sent me there, my gums are still inflamed (apparently because of being on these particular BP meds). Tried other BP meds which sent me to another planet hence back on previous meds.
My presumably raised BP is causing me to feel very strange (fuzzy head & anxiety) so I've an appt tomorrow 4pm to see a Dr. Sadly though, it's not the quack, sorry Dr, I have been seeing but a locum. The Dr. I have been seeing is not there until Tuesday & I've decided I can't wait that long. I'm totally unnerved by the way I've been feeling. If my BP is too high that's not good anyway. It's waking up with this anxiety that really spooks me.
There ... your first comment ...

Linda Lou and Senor, Too said...

hey, I like the new blog plan. I will look forward to reading about all kinds of things. I did try to become a follower though, and the site would not let me, so will try again manana perhaps!

Brindy said...

Hi Spanish Owner (SO from now on) What a circle of frustration this is for you. BP Meds causing side effect on your gums, change BP Meds to sort out your gums and your BP isn't controlled. No wonder you feel anxious.

Hi LL, please try again - maybe it's newbie blog jitters, I keep messing about with the settings so I may have disturbed something. Once I hahve it set as I want I'll leae it alone, I promise!