Thursday 4 November 2010

Starting early with a New Year Resolution

While we were working on the house, concreting, fencing etc I was losing weight.

While I was retired I would spend hours walking the dogs and playing golf and I was losing weight.

Now I'm back at work, Neil is walking the dogs and playing golf and I am no longer losing weight.

The clocks going back mean it's dark when I get home from work so the dogs get a quick walk around the estate, not a leisurely walk along the canal.

I need to do something.

I'm not waiting for the New Year - I'm starting early.


 Today, this arrived.



It's not coming out of it's box until the weekend and I have time to play with it but at least the intent is there.

Hopefully by New Year, I will already be into the routine and it won't feel like a New Year's Resolution!

2 comments:

Spanish Owner said...

Hi Jacqui, I think I've seen it on QVC when presenters have made a right fool of themselves but you won't have TV cameras around, will you, so you'll be fine.

Good luck with the weight loss, I should be joining you actually. All those menu del dias do NOT help!!!!!

Brindy said...

No TV cameras, but I bet B&B will be having a quiet snigger or two!