Saturday 20 November 2010

A Wii-Fit Age Record

I step on and it say 'Ouch!'

It weighs me and tells me I am over weight.

It gives me 2 quick challenges - one for my body and one for my mind and calculates my Wii-Fit Age.

Today I had to stand still for 30 seconds - strangely enough I managed to do that!

Then I had to remember whether the number in the centre was higher or lower than the number on the right - and react accordingly - not rocket science....

But it meant my Wii-Fit thinks I am incredible today and gave me an age of 23

Yippee!!!

Tomorrow, it will expect me to move and I will be 59 ...again!

Today a jogged for 2 minutes. I haven't jogged for 2 minutes since I ran for the bus to get to work 30 years ago. So, if nothing else, it is getting me to up my heart rate - and it doesn't feel like exercise.

Tomorrow, it tells me I am ready to go for a long jog - no idea how long that will be for - but I better protect against jogger's nipple - just incase!

1 comment:

Spanish Owner said...

Think I'd rather sit with a decent cup of coffee myself! Bet it's fun if two do it though. A case of 'I can do anything better than you can!, 'No you can't', 'yes, I can!'