Sunday 30 January 2011

That 'New Girl in the Office' feeling.

OK. We are sitting as normal on a Sunday night, watching 'Top Gear' and once again, I have the 'new girl' butterflies as I start my new job tomorrow. There's the usual what will I be doing, what will the others be like and how will I find my way around the place, which seemed like a complete maze when I went for my interview.

The company supply a huge variety of stuff to garden centres from the bags of decorative pebbles to paving stones, from garden fountains to garden gnomes and is sited on a disused airfield. The disused hangers are an ideal place for the stuff to be housed and I'm sure it won't take too long to find my way around, but I don't have the best sense of direction so I may be in for some fun times in the early days.

It will be an interesting day tomorrow but I'm up for the challenge.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

beverley said...

Hope your first day at work went well, sure it won't take you too long to settle in.
Good luck and enjoy.