Thursday 30 December 2010

A free day.

I feel as if I have been given a free day.

I have no Christmas plans to fulfill today.

I have no travelling or visiting planned today.

And finally, the golf courses have re-opened after the snows of December 1st and my husband is out for the day with his golfing buddies.

And so, what to do with my few hours of freedom?

I may wander in to town to sort out a hair appointment as I have yet to find a hairdresser since coming back from Spain. Apart from taking the scissors to my fringe every 6 weeks, my hair has not had attention since June and is in desperate need of something........anything!

I may take the dogs for a long walk to see if the canal has thawed with the above zero temperatures we have been experiencing over the last few days.

I should get into my study and give it a really good sorting out as it has become something of a dumping ground in the run up to Christmas and is not particularly conducive to positive work.

I may just chill with my new DS game which I an thoroughly enjoying - the latest Professor Layton - back to a par with the first, after a disappointing second game.

I may take my old DS games and trade them in for something totally new.

Oh, decisions, decisions.


Decision 1 made - dog walk along the canal. Cappuccino at the turn around and half an hour cleaning the mud off them when I get back.

2 comments:

Spanish Owner said...

Better than needing to go to the dentist isn't it?

Hope you did EXACTLY what made you happy today.

Brindy said...

Most things are better than needing to go to the dentist!