Wednesday 8 December 2010

Time to Open the Box

A few years ago my brother bought me a music box for Christmas. For 10 months of the year it sits on my sideboard, it's lid firmly shut and a decorative plate stands on top.



But, on December 1st the plate is moved elsewhere so that I can enjoy the wonderful scene inside.


And now, the scene is replicated outside our window - Christmas seems very close, I really must get around to doing some preparation for Christmas or it will be too late.


Hope you are all well ahead with your Christmas plans.

2 comments:

Spanish Owner said...

Well, as you know, we're here on the Costa Blanca enjoying deep blue skies & HOT SUNSHINE ..25C yesterday. Once we leave evening of 18th it'll be all go to buy in the fresh foods (fruit, veg, bread, coleslaw type bits & bobs) & I know I'll not want to be bothered. Still, we've the basics. It'll take till 25th to defrost the house!!

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Very pretty music box. Yes, Christmas is coming rather quickly - too quickly for my liking this year.